Friday, April 12, 2013

Week for March 4-8

Stress. Oh the stress that happens in a family. That was the topic for this week. We discuss the impacts of fmaily crisis, types of crisis we've had in our family, and personal crisis.
For Wed. class, we had to come with 10 crisis we've had to deal with, and we got to share a couple with a classmate. Some points during this week were difficult for me, because one of the crisis I came up with was the hardest thing I've ever had to deal with. On August 14, 2011, my sister gets a phone call from a friend in our stake saying that this family in the stake were killed earlier that day in a plane crash while on vacation. I was in such shock that it took me a while to cry. I didn't know how to react, handle everything, or what to do. The next 3 days or so I hardly ate because I was in such depression. I kept thinking that they were going to pop up and say, "Hey, just kidding everyone. We're all okay." But as time went on, I learned how to handle it-though the one year anniversary was hard-and I know that through the gospel I get to see them again.
The Whittle Family-Vikki, MacLean (16), Brittany, (13), Randy

No comments:

Post a Comment